Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My New Blog !



I got a Surprise for all of my visitors , if you where following me then you know that I was planning to get my own domain and webhosting service , the waiting is over I had bought a domain name and registered with iPage ( BTW : Great Service ) . Currently I'm working on the new more organized Blog via WordPress ( Sorry Blogger but you didn't deliver what I expected ) ! 

So for all of my Visitors I will keep you Updated with the Blog Status , then at the end of this week I will redirect the links to my new AWESOME Blog .


Hint  = Techy !!!! .com  It will be a Wonderful and amazing Blog full of features and How To - Guides - Reviews for all of you who is currently struggling with their iOS device and also will be featuring the latest News . 


If you would like to be a writer , please contact me via the Contact form in this blog .


Thank You Everyone for giving me the chance to improve ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment